Green Light Therapy
What is Green Light Therapy?
Green light therapy is a great way to stimulate your skin’s blood flow. It works well on dry skin, as well as dark, under eye circles and pimples. Some reports even say that it significantly reduces fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots. It will also diminish any enlarged pores, making your skin feel much firmer and younger. Youth with acne will see it begin to clear up when they use regular sessions.
Although this is a safe and effective treatment, it still shouldn’t be used daily. Instead, you need to give your skin time to rest between treatments. For this reason, it’s recommended that you only have treatments two or three times per week. Each of these sessions should last for 15 – 30 minutes.
What are the benefits?
- The stimulation of both collagen and elastin synthesis
- Cellular energy is boosted, which helps pimples and blemishes heal faster
- Circulation, firmness, and texture are increased thus improving your skin’s texture
- The length and depth of your lines and wrinkles is decreased
- Age spots and discoloration fade
- Scarring, pore size, and redness diminishes
- Skin tone brightens
- Your lips grow plumper
- Inflammation lessens